Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tell-tale signs of stress...

I'm sorry if there are people expecting me to blog about something else, other than the process of my graduation recital...I have so much to share about, as far as other stuffs are concern...but it seems that this week seems to be orchestrated with so much of 'graduation recital' activities, that my brain can hardly keep up...and here is the proof...

1)...I sat for my Introduction to Music Theatre yesterday...with 4 years of acting and stage directing experience behind me...one would have expected me to sail through the class...I would...but no...it is confirmed...I will be sitting for supplementary papers for this subject next semester...why??...you may ask...well, let me tell you...ahem...

LESSAJINOMOTO forgot to look at the back of her exam papers...hence, she wasn't aware of the FIVE compulsory essay questions...and didn't answer them...how many marks were they??...10 marks each question...therefore, she automatically loses 50% for her final paper...

How on earth did that happen??...I don't know...my mind seems to be on hibernating mode at the moment...but that doesn't surprise me...I've been so tensed up about my graduation recital...that by this week, I've already used up all my energy...including the reserves...

So if one were to ask me, if I'm feeling scared about my recital that is a little more than 12 hours away...I'd tell you...NO...if anything, I just want to get on and be done with it...I'm done waiting...I need and want my semester break...no more thoughts of 'things to remember and to do'...in fact, I've already lost RM100 on my bet alone...and I don't intend to lose more...

2)...I took my HOUSE-keys and attempted to open my car door with them...for a good old 5 minutes under the unmerciful sun, I struggled...wondering why the damn keys would not fit in...the college guard asked me if I was alright...it still didn't strike me...until I was aware of how the keys felt in my palms...cold and clammy...and it was a BUNCH of keys...my car-key is single and a loner...with a plastic as shield on the top...

3)...I bought ham and cheese sandwich for lunch...separated the sandwich from the plastic bag which held it...approached a garbage bin nearby...threw the sandwich and kept the plastic bag...I didn't even notice, until I caught myself staring at my reflection in the glass...wondering how the stupid plastic bag got into my hands...and where is my damn sandwich??!!!...

4)...I was in college all nicely dressed up when my boyfriend called saying he needed the jumper cables I was having...so I drove back home as fast as I could...upon handing him the wanted item, I drove off...only to realize, I was wearing someone else's sandals...so I drove back...drove out again...forgot my handbag...drove back...drove out...forgot house-keys...drove back...

I promise you...I've never missed my house so much before...

I am about to go to bed soon...but the next time I touch my bed...I won't be Lessajinomoto the Absent-Minded anymore...hehe...I will be Lessajinomoto, who is done with her graduation recital!!!....

No comments: