Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Pact Made and Sealed

Thanks to the encouragement of some of my friends (you guys know who you are, so I won't mention it here)...and my parents...

I have decided that it is not worth my time, dwelling in fear...thinking of things that MAY or MAY NOT happen, as in doing so, it diminishes all little faith and confidence that I have of myself...

Therefore, to ENSURE that I keep positive thoughts, I have come up with an agreeable pact:

My 'carrot' will be a good week of total makeover of wardrobe, (one month's pay, but never mind)...a whole body massage and spa...and utter gluttony without guilt...
And at any time I falter and think in fear again, I will donate RM10 each to both my brothers...and let them enjoy the makeover instead...( if you know how much I have in my bank after the car break-down incident...and the thousand spoiler thoughts I have a day about my recital...you can bet that if I do falter, the price could be pretty hefty...)

So, hence, I'm starting a Lessajinomoto Makeover Foundation Fund...

May I last the week!!...=)

No comments: