Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Bee...

Graduation Recital was over just two days back...but I'm back on my feet again...with a new repertoire!!!...

The following are a few which I will be attempting for this month and next...

Hungarian Rhapsody #2 (1 piano 4 hands); by Franz Liszt
Sonata in D major; by Ludwig Beethoven
Perlude and Fugue in Eb major; J.S. Bach
Danzas Argentinas Op. 2; by Alberto Ginastera

*I will be performing the Hungarian Rhapsody with a friend of mine next month (May)...so I've got to give that one a good jump-start*...

An original arrangement of...
Tone's for Joan's Bones; by Chick Corea
Jitterbug Waltz; by Fats Waller

*I'm still taking lessons from my jazz piano teacher...so we'll see how it turns out!!*

Attempt...
..to play Imaginary Day; by Pat Metheny...though I highly doubt if I'm going to be able to produce the trance-like mood the same way Metheny did...but heck...I still wanna play it!!

Yeah, I've got my days packed...not to mention that I will also be working full-time...returning to my home-town more often...attending to my unfinished cross-stitching, and jigsaw puzzle...my books too, have been attention-deprived these past months...

Have been indulging in a mag called Off The Edge...politically humourous...yet with some good articles of our current political situation in Malaysia...neat!!

No comments: