Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Damn you...

I was putting on Third Wind by Pat Metheny...listening intently, while googling up some stuff on the net...I slotted in my thumbdrive (which I've recently just sent it to a printing shop, as I wanted some files in it printed)....and there came a folder...entitled "UDM SPEAKS"...under a Firefox file...

Was puzzled...I don't remember saving any file of this sort at all...but since I am capable of using shampoo to wash my face (when I am being my usual absent minded self)...I guess saving a file without remembering...is just all in a days work...

I clicked it open to take a look...and a balloon popped out...

"Hi, its me"

Instantly, I recognized it as a virus or spyware of some sort...and deleted it...when the next balloon popped out...

"You think you can just click me away?"

Man, it is starting to sound like a harrassment...how annoying...I clicked the "X" on the top right of the box once more...then the largest balloon popped out, taking up my whole screen...

"Virus has been downloaded. Now you can sleep in peace."

Hey, UDM...whatever did I do to you anyway???

No comments: