Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Slap on the face

This is written on a sad and disappointed note...I have decided that it is for the best, that I do NOT get the African choir to sing for my graduation recital...I have been thinking about this for a couple of days now...and my heart was not at peace...for a couple of reasons:-

1) *Virtue asks that he comes to my house...despite;-
a) me telling him that it is an inconvenience as I have got to drive 15 minutes back to my house and go through all the tolls...and drive him back again....
b) I barely know him
c) there is no need to do so

2) *Virtue ask that I meet him in HIS house for briefing, instead of meeting in college...(and that is a big ANTENNA warning going on there for me)...

Overall...I just don't feel at ease with this whole arrangement...plus, he wants me to go to his church to perform a song...not that its anything weird...but to ask a person you barely know...to perform in church...for me, it is quite unheard of...

It is just not working for me...I have enough worries in my head as it is...

Its in cases like this, that I'd rather mis-trust...than trust...

*Names changed

No comments: