Friday, April 11, 2008

The Power of Positive Thinking

To be honest, I never thought I could...with all the confidence I seem to portray on the outside, I'm a whimp when it comes to undertaking challenges...but today, I am finally proud do say...I overcame it all...

Not to say that this lack of self belief will not happen again...its just that I've proven to myself...that being confident and believing in one-self...is actually a choice we have got to make everyday... today, I chose to not think about discouraging thoughts...I need not think about positive thoughts all the time...but as long as I don't allow that stupid, annoying and forever demeaning voice to sink into my thoughts...I will do fine...

And do fine I did!!...I am finally proud to announce that all my band songs are nicely nailed down...a couple of glitches here and there...but ah, my band mates will carry me through...hehe...

And you know what??...Its nice to feel good about yourself...I feel all physically perky too...hehe... not emotionally drained out all the time...good feeling about the graduation recital coming again... and the 'carrot' that keeps me going...is in sight!!!...=)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just thinking about something...and it annoys me so, that I have yet to find an answer...people tell me that each one of us is special in God's eyes...if all of us are special...then who is deemed normal??...if there are no normal beings...then how can we be seen as special??...its a matter of balance, isn't it??...with the existence of pain, only do we know how much we treasure something/someone...with the existence of evil, only do we realize what good is...but there are no normal beings...then we can't call ourselves 'special', can we??

I've no answer for that at the moment...and I don't intend to explore this matter...until my graduation recital is over...Cheers!!!...

No comments: