Monday, April 14, 2008

The moment of truth

So, this is the WEEK...a pretty BIG week, I must say...as the title of the blog infers, it is my most critical and decisive moment in time...but looking at the positive light, it is only ONE moment...

I'm trying to shut my demeaning inner voice...and struggling to convince myself that 'if the process is good, the product will be just fine' (taken off a blog I happen to visit)...

It is the nerves that is killing me...makes me go all nervous...and everything that is being prepared these couple of months could be taken away quickly...but its cool...I still do break-down at times, but I am assured that the game will continue...

I just want to play to the best of my ability...and have more confidence in myself...instead of lack there-of...

No comments: