Friday, April 11, 2008

Simpsons

Have decided to reward myself with an episode of Simpsons...Its been a long time since I've seen one...and oh, how I laughed!!!...I cannot believe that there was a time, when I thought the Simpsons theme song was only good to show us how a modal Lydian scale would sound...I cannot believe there was also a time when I thought the Simpsons theme song was getting more annoying...well, probably that was the time when I was watching the Simpsons, episodes after episodes...non-stop...haha...but I shall be back soon on the Simpsons spree...YEAH!!...an additional bonus to the 'carrot' I'm looking forward too...

p/s: Heys, Lina...if you're happen to be reading this, unlike in good old Malaysia, Simpsons is NOT BANNED in Aussie...so, if you have a chance, look it up...its hilariously funny....next to Russell Peters...just don't get too hooked on it, yeah...*grin*...

No comments: