Friday, April 25, 2008

A few things I've learnt this few days...

  • ...resting your head on your arms for 20 minutes results in a 'fever patch' on your forehead...
  • ...it is a real pain to drag one's butt to the piano stool to practice...yet, once seated...it could get quite addictive...
  • ...I am one of the unfortunate person that is capable of falling down TWICE in a day...injuring the same leg...on the same spot...
  • ...doubting myself when performing a piece...is like laying a foundation for a coming disaster...
  • ...window shopping after four months of hectic lifestyle can do wonders to one's mind...I find myself thinking on a slower mode now...and I'm more aware of my surroundings...and yes, I never knew that Jaya Jusco Shopping Centre music would be so annoying...Stop the Kenny G music already!!...
  • ...Keith Jarrett can dance, sing TUNE-LESSLY at the same time, while playing a tune on a piano...now that is just downright unfair!!
  • ...I am a victim of outside food, not by choice...hence, I'm really itching for some home cook...
  • 3 minutes is too long a time...especially while waiting for a kiddo to do a 3-1 mathematical equation...
  • one can actually get tired of laughing...I must take a fast from Everybody Loves Raymond and Simpsons reruns...the time is due...
  • when there is a song running aimlessly in your mind...and has no intention of stopping...blast your computer speakers with songs of Kenny Garrett...his solos will blow you away...

No comments: