Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dilemmas

The sun usually sets at 7:30pm (Malaysian time)...but today...it didn't...it was pitch dark gray by 5pm...and literally black by 6pm...suits my mood I guess...I need to sort things out in my mind...but it is so jumbled up at the moment, I don't know where to start...if I'm not talking sense, bear with me...

I got to know *John a few days back...we didn't exactly became friends at once (or so I thought)...I needed his help for my graduation recital...and he was introduced to me by one of my lecturers...to be frank, I barely know him...I know his name, and I know which department he is from...but that is all...I called him a couple of hours back, to see if I could meet up with him, so that I could brief him with the details of my graduation...we were suppose to meet today, but I had to postpone, as I was scheduled to do a replacement class with a private student of mine...he asked if I could meet in his house...and I didn't have the guts to say "No, I don't think that is a good idea."...as I feared I would offend him or something...actually, I think I would...seeing that the very reason of my fear and judgment, is that harm may fall upon me in anyway, you know what I mean?...I don't want to give him the wrong impression, but I just do not feel safe entering a guys house...when I barely know the guy...and no, I don't consider half hour of talking as getting to know someone...

Maybe I will try asking him out for a drink or something...or get a guy to accompany me...I just hope he doesn't get the wrong message...if not, I don't know who else to look for to help me for my graduation recital...

*Names changed

For updates, I am still 60% done with my solos...(I am trying to memorize them...but I still keep breaking down)...and for Wildlife, I have got to think of an arrangement that will make me look more prominent (stand out)...and I don't know how...*add as many expletives as you wish*

No comments: