Thursday, May 8, 2008

3 Things

have not done much meme in these couple of months, so I'd thought I'd entertain myself by doing one now...(though that does not mean that anyone should start tagging me now...that is an inhumane and cruel thing for anyone to go through)...

3 Things Tag
  1. 3 Things that scares me: Ronald McDonald; people with unnatural insertions (too much silicon, botoxed lips, etc); Lorry drivers...
  2. 3 People who makes me laugh: Russell Peters; Jeffrey Dunham; Bill Cosby...
  3. 3 Things I love: my Motorola L7 phone; my Toyota Corona 1.6 (1982); my jammies...
  4. 3 Things I hate: being nagged at; ego-headed males who thinks females should remain illiterate; shopping for shoes...
  5. 3 Things I don't understand: fast spoken Hokkien/Mandarin; why the price of the Motorola L7 have got to drop so freakin' fast; HTML...
  6. 3 Things on my desk: a stained cup of coffee; computer; an autobiography book of Mao Tze Tung...
  7. 3 Things I'm doing right now; blogging; watching Top Gear car show (it is hillariously funny, highly recommended if you should need a good laugh); trying to convince myself that 4 minutes is all I need to sweep, mop floor and wash my hair..
  8. 3 Things I wanna do before I die: travel to every corner of the world; swim with the dolphins; watch Pat Metheny play live...
  9. 3 Things I can do: eat-watch TV-answer phone-study-talk to my mum all at the same time (about the only multi-tasking I'm capable of); speed read; dance like a fridge...
  10. 3 Things I can't do: Multi-task; read to children (the pace is too slow); dance properly...
  11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: Mongolian and Tibetan chants; Arturo Sandoval's trumpet solo lines; any Gospel music...
  12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Any Britney/Lindsay/Hillary/Scarlet CDs; Techno music; my singing...
  13. 3 Things I'd like to learn: Photography; Rock-climbing; Scuba-diving...
  14. 3 Favourite food: Herbal soup; Italian pasta; Cheese cake (any flavour)
  15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: H20; Coffee; 100 Plus...
  16. 3 shows I watched as a kid: Fresh Prince of Bel Air; Care Bears, Transformers (Note: I still think I am a kid)
  17. 3 people I'm tagging: LINA!! (Once she is done with her performance, that is...); Boodyboy too...and you...(if you are bored...like I am...*grin*)

No comments: