Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Feet to you, with LOVE...

Damn, I just spend the whole day of yesterday on my high-heels...speed walking...
Like I said...and will always say...P.A.I.N.F.U.L...killer...one of a kind...
It sure is going to be quite a while before I put those hated shoes on again...
I found the picture online that describes my thoughts exactly...

This is the 4000 word picture...


It is almost depressing to know the extend a women would go for the approval of men...
That applies to me too...
Guys, you hearing this??!!!
You'd better be appreciating your women for all this 'sacrifices'!!...
go back home to your wife/girlfriend, take some oil...and remember to rub and kiss her every bunions, corns, calluses and all that jazz!!...
And hehe...gals, try to do the same too...

No comments: