Thursday, May 22, 2008

Darma : Perfect Storm

Local weather report : Draught and haze for the coming months...

Its been humid and hot like crap. Even my room, which has fairly nice ventilation, is starting to feel like a sauna...I hate it when I feel sweaty at the bottom of my thighs, especially when I'm sitting on a leathered arm-rest chair...I tie my hair up into a pony-tail, it provides relieve to my neck...I hate it when I feel sweaty already...when I just had a bath 5 minutes ago...These past few days, I have been wishing that I need not go to college, nor work...so that I can jump into a cold shower at anytime I wish...100 PLUS seems to be all that I drink...and water, of course...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you remember the how annoyed you were the last time when...
  • the cashier seems to have a lackadaisical attitude when punching in the price numbers on the cash machine??
  • when the parking attendant return your balance of RM40 in COINS...well, they kindly provide you with a plastic bag to bag up all the coins...but RM40 worth of 20,10,50 cent coins??
I went through all of that this week...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On another note, Tun Mahathir has quited UMNO...that should be interesting...we'll see what happens next...

No comments: