Sunday, June 1, 2008

My thoughts, at exactly 10:00pm

  • why do some people allow the 'blogging meter' to rate their success of their bloggings?...I really do not think that one should let this 'long list of subscribers' trend get into them, lest anyone should think that their journal is crap...of course, I write to share my thoughts too...and there are many times I edit like crazy...so what if I don't meet some high exquisite requirements of another realm...it doesn't matter...
  • why God allowed the Bible to be written in such a way that, there are just one too many interpretation to trust...and thus, creating tension around the Christian community...I feel discouraged...and disappointed...fellow-men using the name of RELIGION to start a war...
  • this guilt-trip of not having catch up with my college mates is driving me nuts...yet, business at work does not allow me the time...even if it does, extreme fatigue takes over
  • I can't believe I'm still hungry now...I just ate a plate of rice, just over an hour and half ago...
  • my boyfriend is being really sweet...hehe...he patiently endured me applying make-up on him...just for fun!!...haha...and he humoured me by allowing me to take photo-shots of him too!!!...but those photos are mine for safe-keeping...*grin*...
  • a big political undercurrent is happening in Malaysia, I just hope it doesn't cause an overthrow of government...

No comments: