Saturday, June 21, 2008

Adrenaline Rush


It has been 8 long years, since I have touched it...because of my previous addiction, that caused so much strain between me and my mom...my finance and me...

It was thanks for my boyfriend's persuasion, that I got hooked on it again...well, not as bad as before (4-5 hours play time then)...but still, the adrenaline rush is undeniable...I have got to confess my shooting and manuvering skills have declined drastically...but that is what you get from an 8 year fast...

I have just discovered that I am a better sniper than I am man to man combat...my little response nerves, get a stand still when I'm excited...and I end up pressing the wrong buttons...more often than never (in fact all the time), I end up getting shot point blank, or my head get wiped off by some stupid son-of-a-bitch...

My boyfriend had good entertainment out of me for these couple of days...and I don't blame him...I mean, who wouldn't...especially when they see a young talent, but extremely raw...press in wrong radio responses at the wrong time...When the team is in distress, there is an idiot that continually says "Roger that! Affirmative!"...who wants to listen to that kind of crap?...Frankly, I would have shot myself in the head for being so darn annoying, when everybody else was trying to cover one another...save my enemies the trouble...

There was also another time, when there was so many enemies, against one tiny me...that I scrambled with the keys, and messed up my radio responses...While enduring all the bullet shots, you can hear me calling "Follow me(s)!" "Fire in the hole(s)" "Enemy spotted"...I mean, what the h*ll!!!...Why should I need anyone to 'follow me' to my death?...'Fire in the hole'???...What fire?...Heck, I don't have even have any smoke-bombs to my name!!...'Enemy spotted'??...Who can't tell that by the multiple shootings that can be heard a mile away??...Heesh...I press all the unnecessary radio responses, instead of getting the right "Need back-up" call...of course, the rate the enemies are going at me, graining at my blessed skull, I'll be long in heaven having a coffee break with St. Peter before my mates come to my aid...

Note to self : need to improve on radio responses. Don't mess up too much. If I do, my terrorist mates will just get confused.

Ah, Counter-Strike...an old game...but addictive none-the-less...give me some time, I will move up to Team Fortress soon enough...when I get my radio responses right, that is...if not, I will have my own team mates, voting to have me eliminated!!...probably opt out for an AK-47 to blow my head right off, you'd never know!!

No comments: