Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dear Diary

Today was great...A-MA-ZING...I took my car out for a date today...just a couple of days back, I treated Toyota Corona 1.6 with 13 litres of petrol, which I happily spend RM30...I had economy rice, which was only RM2.20...but that is ok...my darling Toyota comes first anyway...

In return, Toyota took me for a couple of trips to college and back...wow...such great fun!!...And in the for every of these trips, I had to part with RM4 for both parking ticket and toll each time...but ah, such exhilaration...why not??...I have plenty of money to spare...

I will need to treat Toyota again for another hefty meal...this time, for the same 13 litres of petrol, it will probably cost me RM45, and extra RM15 from the usual...

But am I bothered?...well, so I may have to live on plain water alone from now on...I will most probably have to chew on grass for vitamins...and sand to brush my teeth...wipe my butt with banana tree leaves...

But it is okay...

After all...whatever is best for my darling Toyota is good enough for me...

Almost dying,
Lessajinomoto

No comments: