Monday, June 16, 2008

Too Much Information

This tag thingy is obviously getting out of hand...these are 'getting to know me more' type of 'questionaire'...and I do not know anything that readers would want to know less of...but anyway, here goes :-

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Do I have to answer this dreaded question??...Ok, so its my guess that I won't be getting married anytime soon...so probably in my 30's...and if I'm not married by then, I'll probably drag the first hobo I can find and do it Las Vegas style...

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
If someone buys me a tour ticket, it will be a 'Round-the-world' tour, of course...yes, that is greed taking over...and I have no shame...

3. If you could have one word that’ll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
Excited...Nothing beats the adrenaline rush, of getting to play Counter-Strike again (after a freaking 8 year fast...just hope I don't get that addicted again)...and killing the baddies...so what if I died a million times...I am practising!!...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Hmmm...tough question...so, yes...without money, we wouldn't be able to purchase our dream home, go on vacations...which will somehow play a role in nurturing happiness...but so what if we can purchase all these but have no love??...Can I stand in between for this question??

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
*in a cute, baby voice*...I wish for World peace...BLEH!!!...nah, that is too 'beauty pageant' talk...as un-patriotic as I may sound in my other post, I would actually wish that Malaysian society will come out of its 'third-world' mentality...and no more spoon-feeding...at least, that would make my job as a music teacher so much enjoyable...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Are you kidding me??...Everything that we are dependent on, is purchased by money...so you tell me, is ANYONE able to survive without money?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and friends. And of course, my laptop, my fingers (literally my bread&butter), my storybooks, my music books, my DVDs, my CDs, my comics…

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Demand that my parents stop working...and enjoy the 'harvest!'...get myself a complete set of Roland keys, and mixing equipments...Buy over UCSI, and detonate it!!!...

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
Goofy when time calls for it...which makes me laugh...at other times, a great and caring boyfriend...wouldn't ask for more...*grin*...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Man, will this be long...

  • definitely not scrawny...nor lighter than me in weight...
  • enjoys a debate/discussion or two
  • respects my parents...and me...
  • respects what I believe in...he need not agree...that's okay...but don't brush me aside either...
  • treats me special...xD
  • flexible ego...
  • not sexist...
  • Optimistic...to balance the pessimistic part of me...

11. If you could rewind time would you?
Who wouldn't??...I'd fix me a lot then...

12. What’s your ambition?
Bull-doze Malaysian's politicians down, boost up culture aware-ness, control the world and the world economy ala Adolf Hitler and President Mao...

13. Are you emotional?
You can bet on it!!...when it happens, I go the extreme...if not, I am as if emotionally castrated...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To be at peace with myself...

15. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
*groan*...just ONE??...I would love and forgive myself more...but at the moment, the one mistake I wish to undo...is to NOT participate in this tag...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Thinking too much...worrying about things that do not deserve my attention...and closing an eye on things that need my attention most...

17. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Speak in public...socialize...I am happy just staying at home with my good friends...but that ain't good...I am limiting myself to endless knowledge...

18. Why are you feeling like this?
Like what?...is this a following question from Question #17?...well, first of all...I am taking a break...I have received many blows of disappointment when it came to friendship issues...I guess in a way, I am trying to protect myself from anymore hurts...yet, in this mode of withdrawal, I have also learn to appreciate my space and treasure it...

19. LINA'S QUESTION: Why am I not asleep?
Erm, it is just closing 10am at night...like Lina would say...we musicians have just started our day...Good morning, everyone!!...besides, 10am sleeping hour are for babies...

20. MY TURN: Do you know how to operate Sibelius software?
Cz I don't...and I have this dumb mid-term assignment that I have to pass up...and I can't find the button that allows me to do drum notations!!...and I need help!!...*google searches "Sibelius software, Urgent Help"*

I have decided to refrain from tagging anyone, less I :
a) get savagely beaten up;
b) get killed;
c) am cruelly tagged by a revenged tagger...and we wouldn't want that now, would we?

But if she would so kindly answer Question #20, when she is free, I would be most grateful...but as for others, feel free to 'be tagged' by me...if you so happen to be running out of topics to post in your blog...*grin*

No comments: