Friday, July 25, 2008

Withering...

There is just so many things in my heart that I want to pour out...but am afraid to...as I am afraid of how it might affect me...I hate the professionalism-NOT that exist in this institution...and the fact that they can just shut me out, without an explanation to my enquiry....in the name of higher authority...I hate the fact that I'm threatened to keep my mouth shut...in exchange of a better future...

I really do not know which is worse...loosing my principals, to secure an easier pathway to success...or to stand firm on my principals...and suffer all the way, just because your higher authority feels threatened knowing that there is a loose cannon lying around...

I have been able to stand on my principals so far...but it is really costing me so much...that now, I am starting to wonder...if it is all worth...besides, being able to have a clear conscience when I lay my head to rest...what else do I benefit??...I want to be able to tell my grandchildren that I have been strong enough to stand up for what is right...but calculating the unnecessary brick-walls placed before me...I am just about ready to give up...

More details, AFTER I have received that paper...but not before...

No comments: