Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just Off My Chest...

  • I am contemplating, if I should straighten my hair or just let it stay naturally wavy...I am aware that my hair would be more fried than it is, with all the chemical it will have to endure...at least they are fuss-free...natural wave requires me to put hair styling cream, so it doesn't mess up...too much work for a hassle-free gal like me...
  • I am wondering...how come, competition is given more priority than compassion...for the sake of climbing the corporate/social ladder, people are willing to stab you in the back...whatever happen to "Let's hold hands and go up the ladder together" motto?
  • I wish I can differentiate clearly between "learning to accept" and "giving up"...there are some things that I'd stop pursuing, because I was "learning to accept" that I can never have the guts to stand up in front of people to perform...some friends told me that "learning to accept" was mere excuses...in reality, I'm "giving up"...now, I'm just confused...
  • I need some hugs...NOW...am missing my boyfriend's terribly...
  • I really need a break from work...having been putting too much energy into my work...I'm getting emotionally exhausted all the time...
  • I miss the sun...its been humid, and stuffy...yet cloudy...for these couple of days...no rain...nor sun either...
And the last shout-out...

I'M FED UP WITH ALL THE CLOWNS GOVERNMENING MY COUNTRY, AND TURNING IT INTO AN ART OF CHAOS!!!

No comments: