Monday, July 28, 2008

I Love Stress

One big band arrangement project...
One Malaysian Music exam...
One violin exam...
One Arranging presentation...
Three music compositions to polish...
Two piano pieces to memorize...

Date Due : 30th July 2008, in short, 3 days to go...

Why do I allow myself to go through this, you wonder...

Let me list them down...

1. I need datelines...I excel in it...if someone tells me to "take my time", my brain will just automatically translate that, as I have eternity to do it...and in comes procrastination...

2. It makes me feel needed...and useful...I only have a limited time to live this life...and I would want every second to count...

3. When I'm kept busy, I am kept from thinking of all the things going around me...the idiosyncrasies happening, the screwed up politicians that govern the country I care for, though I am fully aware that it is beyond my control...my financial bills...

4. Cheap adrenaline...yea, that's the one...I feel restless, if I were to stay at home, with no plans in mind...

I honestly think that nobody can survive without minimal stress...as for me, I try to reduce stress by hitting the gym...but guess what...

"Lessajinomoto, you seemed too preoccupied, even when you're doing your work-outs...so deep in your thoughts...you've gotta learn to de-stress!!" - gym instructor...

Dude...I am already slightly de-stressed...thanks to my one hour work-out...you should have seen me, BEFORE I hit the gym!!...

No comments: