Friday, July 18, 2008

Round the poli(tic)-berry bush

Well, folks...its happening again...this is part of our Malaysian dose of daily suffering...delightfully integrated between the cobweb of our lives...

(taken from thestar.com.my)

I really do hope that nobody missed any of their exams this morning like it happened the past Monday... and I'm sure the government is aware of this...just because you so kindly offered to reschedule the CLP exams...due to the intense traffic jams caused by your roadblocks...
It means rescheduling our time, just to meet yours...which is a waste of our time, petrol and money...

By the way...I don't know...my maths are probably pre-school level by now...though I'll have you know that I got straight A's for Maths back in high school...

I have been trying to justify...reason...why should the government sent 10 police cars, and 20 balaclava-clad mask commandos (special forces) to arrest a fragile, diabetic looking 61 year old man?...do you even believe for a split second...that Anwar Ibrahim, with all his medical history, would be able to summon the last of his energy to deliver a No Shadow Shaolin kick, that could...with slimmest possibility, thwart of 10 of your men?...

A total waste of taxpayer's money, I would say...in other words, another wanton act and unorganized money splurging by the government...tsk, tsk...

No comments: