Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weirdos of different kind...

I dropped by gym as usual today...I have not been as consistent as I would like to, as I have been back in hometown for a week...and final projects to hand in before that...

My usual habit while working on a treadmill would be to scout for a magazine, place them on top of the treadmill counter, crank up my mp3 player to the maximum volume and finally, start my jog...

But today, I realized that I have seen and read every magazine available in the gym, through and through...and I was bored...I decided to do without it and observe the people (guys) around me instead...

So hence the list below...there was a...
  1. Mr. Stinky...perspired and sweated a fountain of odor, which I'm sure he didn't make an effort to AT LEAST apply some deodorant...something tells me that he didn't wash his gym clothes, himself or his underwear...or maybe all three...I don't know...what I can't deny, though...is that festering smell of the sewage that assaulted my nose...I had to run the opposite direction for clean air...
  2. Mr. Orgasm...also known as Mr. Holler from downtown...I've mention about people like this before, but I'm not referring to the same guy...an attention deficit fella, I presume...he seems to have the need to share his utmost "pain and agony" with the rest of the people...never mind that it is completely a turn-off...and distracting...but grunting, or even yelling the house down through all 4 sets is just asking for a punch in that oh-so-pathetic face of his...I kid you not, his screams are worst than a young women in labour!!...
  3. Mr. and Ms. Tighty-pants...self-explanatory...
  4. Mr. Toulouse (Too Loose)...also self-explanatory...like I said in my previous post...whatever you have to offer, does not interest me...not even your full butt crack...
  5. Ms. Dumbelina...for crying aloud...if you have a problem doing weights, ask for help...DON'T WHINE!!!...you're a complete embarrassment to the lady community!!...and if you're not used to heavy weights, don't over do it!...what is the sense of lifting a 10kg dumb bell, when you have barely scratched the surface of 5kg weights?...and after that, you literally scream in your oh-so-whiny voice for any knight in shining armour to take the weight off you, complaining it being too heavy...and no, I'm not taken in by your pout or deliberate cries of aches...we both know you're screaming for attention...and of course, the other guys will willingly come to your aid with their tongues hanging out...
  6. Mr. Egomaniac...wanders around doing nothing...but when he observes a girl walking towards his direction, he pumps a 30kg...real neat...but doesn't work with me...and I called his bluff by snickering...and yes, I know I'm mean in that way...but hmmm...I'm not sure if I cared or not!!
Mr. Orgasm was being specially annoying today...literally screaming throughout the one hour session he had...I was so close to giving him a piece of my mind, only to have the gym instructor advising me not to go against a 6 pack muscle guy...So what if he was rippling with muscles??!!...I wouldn't have given him an inch, even if he was He-Man of the 20th Century!!!...

Why can't we just form a certain respect for each other??...to attract unneeded attention to oneself, one has already lost the true reason of the existence of a gym...if you want attention, go to your Mum, will ya??...

Lessajinomoto is really annoyed...Hear me ROAR!!!

No comments: