Sunday, August 17, 2008

It just gets funnier...

I have been trying to restrain from posting up my opinion on the current political happenings...as I have not been religiously reading the newspaper online, this week...as I have been before...hence, I may not have a full picture of what is really going on... Yet I just thought I would share one of my thoughts on now-most-famous-issue of the Saiful and Anwar sodomy case...

Up to date...Saiful has accused Anwar of sodomizing him, in a hotel, sometime in June...and is seeking justice for such horror...

And it was only a few days ago, where a similar case of near sodomy happened...

A spunk kid of 12 years, managed to FIGHT OFF a young 27 year old teacher from molested and sodomizing him...and even had the courage, to DEMAND to be sent home...

But from this most famous 'sodomy' case, healthy 23 year old Saiful, was unable to fight back a 60 year old man with a bad back...

If you ask me...I'd say..."What a wuss"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..

Get more rest... Drink lots of water now.. instead of coffee..

Take care.