Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Portrait...

So I happen to have a lil' darlin', who is an artist in the making...and like any well-known artists like Leonardo Da Vinci, Georgia O'Keeffe, Wassily Kadinsky; he would find inspiration through any possible means...

For example, Van Gogh had a brainchild, when he came across a beautiful lady by the name of L'Arlesienne... and came up with this...

Potrait of L'Arlésienne (Madame Ginoux)
- February 1890

Pablo Picasso (a personal favs), using bold colours, produced a painting of a young little girl, believed to be of his daughter...

And of course, our bro, Da Vinci obviously had Virgin Mary in mind when he painted this picture...

Ah, such beautiful people, aren't they??...unique styles, great depths of meaning, such antiquated concepts...I have always wondered what I look like if someone as talented as them, would have the courage to draw me....

And it just so happens, I got lucky...I needn't look very far...I did have a Leonardo Da Vinci in the house after all (product of Malaysia, mind you)...and with me as his only ever-so-divine inspiration of the moment, he drew me...

Presenting my first portrait ever...


The Portrait of Lessajinomoto
- 7th March, 2009

I sure hope he is hiding somewhere...cz he just lost me my potential suitors...and my dignity...

This is a complete exaggeration...I don't have long protruding teeth!!...and my nose 'whiskers' does not dominate the entire land fill of my 'snout'...and those flippers...*sigh*...

But, yeah...I am all meat, fat and bones...so there!!...I prefer to be stuffy, then an aneroxic look-alike of Keira Knightly...an ironing board with a face...

Keira Knightley

Man, it just striked me...there is a striking resemblence of her...and Michael Jackson!!...the face, I mean...strong, defined jaws...erm, slightly unproportionate to her body, etc...

Having said all that, I do wish at times, that I could control my need to eat excessively...but do not be weary...it isn't the way I look that I am concern about...it is because my eating habit is difficult to sustain...financially...well, physically too...

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the eiffel tower.
Elementary penguin singing hari krishna.

Man, you should have seen them kicking edgar allan poe.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.

I AM THE WALRUS,
goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo...

- I am The Walrus by The Beatles...

[note : the song is an inside joke...and I still adore the Malaysian made artist...as horrendous as he made me look...*winks*....]

No comments: