Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ctrl-Alt-Delete

If I were to compare the 2008-Lessajinomoto and the current standing one, I would definitely say that I am now much more committed to my work, more passionate about the things that I do, and more aggressive in achieving goals...hence, I now see much improvement and I am able to stay focused much longer...

~ am learning to give myself a pat on the shoulder, and cut myself some slack...

But somehow, I have missed looking into finer details, such as mastering some specific bowing techniques on my violin, brass attacks on my compositions, using altered scales for my solo improvisation...

And what's more, I have missed the main practice...to list out more achievable goals, and taking them out one at a time...instead of aiming for the biggest piece of cake...and getting somewhat discouraged and disillusioned at times...

I need to jump-start my engine...re-look some goals and work my way around it...

I need a detox...

No comments: