Friday, November 6, 2009

Bad Google...

Check out what comes on the screen when you type LESSAJINOMOTO on Google to look up...*not that anyone will bother, I know...I don't know why I did it myself...complete waste of data transfer and virtual space..*

Random Logics of A Perfect Mis-fit...cum Insomiac
I had "mothball-ed" Milo with milk, because of that...there are easier ways to die... ....*will update the next time*...
Posted by Lessajinomoto @ 12:56 PM ...
mislaidthoughts.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

and this...


Random Logics of A Perfect Mis-fit...cum Insomiac: September 2008
...have asked Santa Clause for a bottle of acid cyanide this Christmas and just spare me the misery. ...
Posted by Lessajinomoto @ 12:06 PM 0 tonality(ies) ....
mislaidthoughts.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html - Similar


Of all sentences that Google chooses to pick from my post...they just made me look like a walking disaster laced with unstable physiological tendencies... BAH!!...

Can you imagine the look on my mum's face if she sees this...I imagine her rolling her eyes...giving the well-known "THAT'S my daughter, the idiot" look...

3 comments:

Lina said...

good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

wow... youre good at this blog thing

Anonymous said...

wow youre good at this blog thing