Friday, August 7, 2009

123456789

Its now closing down to the 56th second of 34 minutes past 12am of 7th August 2009...As we all very well know...the time and date will be 12:34:56 7/8/9...a significant moment in history...one that we should celebrate with our friends over a drink at mamak's...do a count-down...hold a costume party...join a strip club...something memorable and exciting...as this line of numbers would never come to pass again....

And I am now...

- doing facial...a disgusting brown-mud mask...
- clipping my toe-nails...
- watching a newly downloaded "Once Upon A Time in China" starring Jet Li...
- applying moisture on my already cracked heels...
- debating if it is worth risking a cavity, should I decide to skip flossing tonight...lazy bone attack around the corner...

The list above are my "something memorable(s)"...amazingly exciting, isn't it???

Now, what are yours?...*grin*...

[Updated as of 12:29pm of 7/8/09]
Note : It has been brought to my attention, that 12:34:56 should be read as 12:34pm and 56 seconds...and not 12:34AM, as it would be read as 0034 in the 24 hour time system...oops...sorry, my mistake...

Hence, my 'memorable(s)' would be...

- laying on the bed, with the air-con switched on and my comforter wrapped around my legs...The Simpsons on the computer screen...and me having a good laugh...
- delaying my trip to the gym...
- Analyzing my breath...it stinks...must be all the garlic in the Tom Yam seafood noodle that I just had for breakfast...*makes mental note to gargle in mouth rinse for 15 minutes later*...

Toodles!!...*grin*...

p/s : Just in case you're wondering...I did floss after all...as lazy as I was...force of habit...so...no, I won't have to visit the dentist anytime soon...thank goodness!!!...

3 comments:

Boodyboy said...

ly 12.34pm not 12.34am because if we use the 24 hours system, 12 midnight is actually 00.34am

where as if its in the afternoon, it is still 12.34pm 56 seconds etc...

I'll be having lunch then. With my colleagues, nothing much different from what i do everyday, but i hope my heart is somewhere special when that moment comes.

Lessajinomoto said...

Oopsie...a slight slip from me...ah, well...its just past 12:40PM of 7th August 2009...and I am...still in my jammies, enjoying much needed air-con...and avoiding the humid weather as much as possible...

Darn Malaysian weather!!...

Boodyboy said...

wah... dont show off to me while i'm hard at work in the office lah...

well actually not so hard at work since here i am reading your blog