Saturday, December 5, 2009

One to two months wait, madam...

So, the four working days have passed...and still no sign of cash return in sight...I checked my account yesterday...I even went to Public Bank (PB), where my ATM card was issued to enquire about it...

Told my sob story to Miss X...she was fortunately more sympathetic than the guard standing in the corner, but never mind...asked me to fill up the complaint form...sat down and explained the procedures for situations such as this...

By the way, my bank account was started back in my hometown in Ipoh, 270km from where I am now...
  1. PB from Kuala Lumpur (KL), where I filed a complaint will fax my appeal to PB in Ipoh. (I was no idea that I had to transfer my bank account to Kuala Lumpur where I am staying now)
  2. PB from Ipoh will check their systems and fax my appeal back to the PB Headquarters which is situated in KL.
  3. PB Headquarters will then check THEIR systems, and fax my appeal back to PB Ipoh with a confirmation if my appeal was legal/not.
  4. PB Ipoh will then fax letter of approval/not to PB KL, which PB KL in return will get in touch with me...
So, my appeal/complaint will be wired as such...

Lessajinomoto --> KL --> Ipoh --> KL --> Ipoh --> KL --> Lessajinomoto

And the whole process will be "one to two months wait, madam"...Oh, if only I can last that long...
I pray I can last that long...my cash flow is drying up, and I have none to spare for the rainy season...

No comments: