Friday, October 17, 2008

When trouble comes...

The police runs first...screw the civilians...

Am I the only one who is laughing my pants off this guy??....I guess not...

My apologies for not posting something for such a long time...I've just taken on a couple of projects...and it turned out to be more than I can actually chew... I couldn't convince myself to take time off, and post my thoughts up...though I do have tonnes to share...


But my heart is just itching right now to rant...no...to laugh HILARIOUSLY...no...to protest...ah...I can't decide...take your pick...

Honestly, someone should just shove a big boot into Home Minister Syed Hamid Albar's mouth once and for all!!!!...or just shoot him dead, I don't care...

First, was the approval for arrest of Sin Chew newspaper reporter under the ISA, for reporting a discriminating comment of his fellow friend and comrade Ahmad Ismail, arrest of Member of Parliament Theresa Kok, for "protesting to early Azan prayers" and arrest of Raja Petra, for writing an article "Let's Send Altantuya's Murderes to Hell"....

Then it was followed by the announcement of banning HINDRAF (Hindu Rights Action Force) for exploiting Indians and was deemed a clear and present danger to the national security...which naturally provoked many more protest from different political parties...

Now, the "laser-guided-missle" comes in a form of announcement by our Home Minister (again) to close down a police base in Chow Kit road (the red light district and black alley of Malaysia), as the "location was considered unsafe"...

I couldn't be more entertained and amused then I already am now...

Syed Hamid's explaination and justification to the situation :
(my thoughts and reply would be in italized red)

1. "beat base was located in a dirty area where there was a possibility of being exposed to contagious diseases.
"
Yea, "dirty"...how is pure dirt ever contagious in the first place??...contagious diseases...such as STD and AIDS, ain't that right? I mean, those are the ONLY contagious diseases that I know, that surrounds a red light district, so far...and besides, many germ diseases are NOT contagious...some "special method" of transmission is required...if you get my drift...Afraid that your croonies can't control their balls, are you?...if that is so, I think the term you're looking for, is "infectious" and NOT "contagious"...I'm sure you're aware...you can't get infected by just hanging around people who has HIV/AID, y'know....and if the area really is dirty (I gather that the word "dirty" doesn't mean literally, but nevertheless), get the DBKL (City Hall) to clean the place, you blardy moron!!!...what do we tax-payers pay the government for??...

2. "presence of criminals also posed a threat to the safety of police officers"

Are you freakin' kiddin' me??!!!...some trash shows up, and your croonies run with their tails between their legs, whimpering...those puppies...your police officers, who were supposed to have undergone YEARS of weapon and physical training in the police academy to stand up to these baddies...and you are tellin' me that THEY feel threatened??...what the h*ll are they wearing those badges for??!!!...how did they even get them in the first place??!!

3. "police were looking for a new location to build a police beat base that would be able to give “guaranteed and continued service to the public.” "
Chow Kit road, has been long famous for crimes, prostitution and drug dealings...your croonies have a base at the heart of all these brothel and drug activities...if there is any chance to launch an operation to fight the crooks...this is it...but NOOOoooooo...instead of folding up your sleeves and flexing your muscles, you guys have to flee like a whipped dog...and hide behind mama's apron...some guardian you guys are...

Its better to keep one's mouth shut, when you have nothing good to say...then to open your mouth, and faeces and poo over-flows...

It sure doesn't look like we can trust our cockle-doodle-doo police allies to do any form of protecting anytime soon!!!...or probably, we should just show up with our kitchen knives and ladles, and protect those babies...

Either way, I'm still stand ashamed...

No comments: