Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WGL 1669 (Finale)

So, I went to make a police report again, with a faint hope that I could claim insurance, though I am completely clueless as to how the process goes...

Goes to show, that there is no complete justice in this world...the nice Chinese fella at the police station (one of the tow-drivers, I suppose)...advised me to not pursue the case...as it was my word, against the Malay lorry driver...the truth doesn't play a role here...As there are no witnesses, and my car, was rammed at the right side, and not directly at the back...the truth could be twisted till its unrecognizable...and the blame could be put entirely on me...and the police could be slap me with a summon instead...and no sympathy at all...

Hence, here is a lesson for us all...the 'back-car-knocking- the-front-car-is-always-at-fault' theory once given by my father, does not hold true in court anymore...only in your heart and conscience...unless, its a bumper to bumper crash...so, once again...its not the matter of weather who is right or wrong...but who is better with words, and in arguing...AND more sleazy...I lose at this point...I'm good at rationalizing, and debating my point...only if and only when I am not emotionally involved in that situation...other than that...I'm hopeless...

p/s: btw, to anyone who have had bad experiences as I have just gone through...or even those who had not...just for safety and knowledge sake, check this site out...as it has provided me a lot of information as to how the process goes, in claiming car insurances, etc...

No comments: