Saturday, July 26, 2008

Someone's gotta say it...

(Note of caution : I am so steamed up...I am sure that there are tonnes of expletive profanities coming up...)

I can't take it anymore!!!...nor can I keep my mouth shut...I'm brewing with frustration...and every inch of my body yearns to scream out...

"JUST HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE CITIZENS ARE???"

All this crap about high maintenance of our Nation's baby, Proton (well, that car is crap too, by the way...a tin-can design, with a 1970's Mitsubishi engine...ah, you can't trust the government to come up with something original...)....

I'll have you know...that my Toyota Corona, is easily older than any of those blardy cars...why, it is even older than I am!!...but still...it never cost me so much as RM88,000 for fixtures!!!...

Which by the way, you Proton government people sent your cars to authorized Proton dealers for your upkeep...and I'm pretty sure that you guys are paying at a mugged down price...considering that, you would be using government/taxpayer's money to pay for the maintenance anyway...

I feel insulted...cause the way you tried to explain off the high expenses on your car...seems to insinuate that we are still monkeys from ice-age living off trees...don't you remember that half of us, travel all the time...therefore knows the market price of fixtures for car parts...me, for example...would have to know how much car servicing would be...or how much changing a carburetor cost...I have too!!...if not, there will be some stupid mechanic punk out there, who thinks we girls are dumb blonde and chop our finance in half!!...

I, for one...know that a gear box change, would cost approximately RM800 at max...at least, mine would...as my car is old...and spare parts are now hard to get...besides its a foreign car...so yes, it would be more costlier...

Now, you're telling me that you are sending your locally made Proton Perdana to an AUTHORIZED DEALER to change your gear box...for a f*cking RM15,000???!!!!...Its either you are SO DUMB, you forgot to do your research...or the authorized dealer just got the better of you...or wait...there is another option...you paid RM500 for that maintenance...and the RM14,500 went buried in your pocket...how about that, eh?...

Watch out...Here it comes...)(*$@#%^#&@^%$#*@#&^$&!!!!

No comments: