Monday, July 2, 2007

Hello World!!

In this section, people would usually grab the opportunity to introduce and describe themselves in such a manner…that will mislead you into believing that they are the most interesting, accomplished creature on earth and that you are most lucky to have even met them…hence, nurturing the incentive for you to read their every word, and eagerly awaiting new entries…

*sigh* I’m really tempted to do so…but if I did, I’ll be lying to you, and worst of all…to me…I guess that even if I were to do so, you guys will most probably guess anyway, and I’ll be exposed for the computer kultz cum idiot that I really am…

So I guess I should come out clean, shouldn't I?…Here goes;

1. I am NOT interesting at all...if you don't believe me, ask my brothers...

2. My daily life is boring...it consists of mainly working, practicing my piano, violin, reading, surfing the internet, and sleeping...in fact, even as I write this, I'm itching for an adventure...a vacation...anything besides burying myself in assignments...

3. Actually, my life is less than interesting…in fact, I believe that if I were to write an autobiography about it…it will one of the kind that the publisher will give a glance at the first few sentences with a painful cringe…and roll his eyes with the “You gotta be kidding me” look…and toss it into a discarded box, where all Chemistry textbooks lie...bookstores may even burn that book, just to keep warm during the winter...who knows??...

So one may ask, why do I even bother blogging?…well, just to get a couple of myths out of the way...

I DO NOT blog because I find my life so evidently entertaining that I am doing the world a favour by documenting my life in great detail...I also DO NOT blog because I think I am the most gifted writer to ever grace the virtual world with her presence...in fact, on the contrary...

I blog because I am at the age where I face plenty of crossroads...hitting my 20's...things are completely different now from when I was a teenager then...more heart-breaking principals to stand strong to...more tough reality decisions to make...and most of all, no more erasers...

Simply put, I blog because there are times I feel lonely...my heart can only hold so much…the rest, I prefer to put it in writing…besides trying to practice my freedom of speech…and her rights to be sarcastic…I need a place where I can relinquish my thoughts in peace…a place where she can share her rhapsodies, and rants about life…and hopefully find friends who have been through the exact same thoughts...

You have been fore-warned...

No comments: