Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clowns Part 2 : Or maybe not...

I made it!!!...I sat through the whole film of IT...from the start till the end!!...Okay, okay...so I broke the film into a couple of sections...took a couple of breaks...shuddered just a little...what is the big deal??...Actually, it wasn't too bad when I watched it the second time...hehe...I knew when those gory parts were coming...so I just closed my eyes for those scenes, or just pretended to need to message someone on my phone...

Tim Curry's portrayal of a clown is still first class, I think...the monsters...ah, well...it was a show made in the late 1980's...one couldn't compare to the graphic effects of the current years...nor can it expect much...If I had watched this movie for the first time in my 20s, I would have rolled my eyes, skipped those boring scenes...and just move to those juicy, bloody ones...(I contradict myself, I know)...yawn...and maybe laugh at those stiff monsters...But if a child were to see it, I can understand how traumatizing it could be...In fact, I'd realized that it wasn't the film that scared me anymore...but the image of Pennywise that is screwing with my mind!!...I did have slight difficulty sleeping that night...*sheepish grin*...

Well, I don't think I am all that afraid of clowns anymore...though I can't guarantee that I won't cringe at the sight of one...my knees may buckle a bit, my heartbeat race a little...that's about it, I think...

And just as I thought I had conquered clowns at last...someone in the house changed my computer wallpaper (without me knowing...I was bathing then)...clicked on my Firefox to hide the image...so that in all my sleepiness...I closed my Firefox...and saw this...

I'll leave it to you to decide what happened after that...and the fate of that someone...the time then was 12:45am...in the still of the night...

No comments: