Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fingers crossed

Graduation recital is drawing near...The song Wildlife (of African influence, mixed with insane poly-rhythms) is just about ready...I am just lacking of choir members that is able to pronounce Swahili words...thus, I have called Wisdom (yes, its a guys name...how cool is that!!), a guy from the Chemical department of my college...he came a long way from Cameroon, Africa...to study here...I understand that he and his friends love choir singing very much...and hopefully, they will agree to sing this piece for me...it will contribute so much more, in producing an African atmosphere...and best of all, they can probably teach me a thing or two about their culture!!...I just worry that they may refuse due to time constrains...so, I am praying really hard here...and keeping my fingers crossed!...

Updates later!!...

p.s : The idea of getting an African native choir group, was Mr. Arif's idea, I'll have you know...hehe...I would have never thought of that myself!...

No comments: